18th Annual London Business School Middle East Conference (Postponed - Date TBC)
*The 18th Annual London Business School Middle East Conference has been postponed.*
We are pleased to announce our partnership with the London Business School’s 18th Annual Middle East Conference taking place on Friday 13th March 2020 at the Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square in London.
As the largest Middle East Conference in Europe, the 2020 edition will bring together some of the region’s biggest business leaders under one roof to discuss topics such as FinTech, E-commerce, the role of finance, and the future of mobility and infrastructure.
The Conference theme, "Building the Sustainable Economy", will provide a platform for discussion on the hottest trends transforming the region and impacting business. The conference will be attended by about 200 prominent figures in business, government, media and academia. The tickets for the conference are available HERE and Arabia Monitor members will be eligible for a discount by using the promo code ARAMON.
- Mohamed Ahmed Maait, Egyptian Minister of Finance
- Simon Anslie, COO of NEOM
- Abdulaziz Bin Saleh Al-Furaih, Vice Governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
- Mazin Al Zaidi, Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the Saudi Arabia General Investment Authority
- Abdullah Alshwer, CEO of Ashmore Capital Saudi Arabia
- Audrey Nakad, Founder of Synkers