Sales executive - Commission based - Global locations
GLOBAL LOCATIONS - in particular we are looking for candidates in London, New York, Washington DC, Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Beijing, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Mexico.
Arabia Monitor is looking for a motivated Sales Executive with ideally corporate publication/subscription sales experience to join its driven, expanding team. This opportunity offers flexibility in work-from-home or work in our central London office, and is available to any person, if you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business as well as service existing clients’ requirements.
As Sales Executive, your responsibility will be to ensure personal monthly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded by utilizing your account management, new business development and sales skills.
- New business development, from either generated leads, referrals or own knowledge base.
- Responding to quote requests in adherence with company procedures.
- Identify prospects and pass leads to Arabia Monitor where appropriate.
- Work to monthly KPIs to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved.
- Ensuring sufficient and relevant information for new orders is passed to the Manager to agreed standards.
- Working with wider team to resolve problem orders.
SALARY & BENEFITS This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.
- Has a strong work ethic, has a burning desire to succeed, and will make the effort to become a valued, integral part of our team.
- Ability to communicate via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings.
- General higher education or sales-training and qualifications.
- Strong networking skills.
- Able to build rapport quickly over phone or face to face.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Knowledge in the Middle East and North African region desirable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge in economics desirable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of other languages, in particular Arabic, French or Mandarin desirable but not mandatory.
Apply with your CV and cover letter addressed to email@example.com. Only applicants who have made it through the first round will be contacted.